Thursday, November 27, 2008

Really Raw Day 8 - Why didn't I do this a year ago? + refreshing, yummy salad!

Probably because I wasn't ready yet, for whatever reason. But I am truly feeling sooo much better...lighter, more balanced, more motivated! I had a banana for breakfast, cuz I wasn't particularly hungry. I'm just tucking into lunch right now, which is so simple, yet so good: Sprouted quinoa, 1 large grated carrot, 3 green onions over romaine lettuce, with pine nuts (not raw unfortunately, but gonna let that one slide for now!). I juiced one small lemon and added dried basil leaves for dressing. This is what I call intuitive eating. I had no set plans when I went to make lunch, other than in the parameter of fresh and raw, and I weighed out a few other options before birthing this creation:)
I'm feeling a lot more satisfied with simpler foods now. My progress is encouraging, not to mention I've lost 5-6 lbs (my bathroom scale is a tad wonky).

Alright - back to my refreshing, yummy salad! (I'll definitely be making this one again).

No comments:

Post a Comment