Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Action update Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Had a neuromuscular therapy treatment this am, then did pilates and a half hour of cardio. I used one of the bikes today, and I think it might be a better way to get into the fitness habit, since it's not as hard on my hips and feet...I have bunions and they can be pretty painful sometimes. Though less so now since I've been detoxing.

My boyfriend tried this Immune tonic tea we had and broke out in a rash a few days ago, and we've been dealing with the healing. I've been treating him with a variety of topical solutions, primarily aloe vera gel with tea tree oil, and lidocaine, a topical pain soother. As he recalls, the same thing has happened with some of his friends with the very same tea. Interesting...makes me want to learn more about Comptonia peregrina, or Sweet Fern. It's a plant native to these parts.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment