Friday, January 2, 2009

Really Raw 2009 Day 2

It shocks me a little how well I'm handling getting back into 100& Raw. It's actually set off something in me...a bit of an addictive tendency toward food preparation. Tonight I made a raw salsa which is PHENOMM and I'm tempted to go prep some more stuff...

I removed 2 of my stove burners today. I placed fruit bowls in the holes:) I left the other burners there, because my partner is not doing this challenge with me. (Don't worry about him, he doesn't really cook anything, so when he's not eating pizza, he'll be eating the meals & goodies that I make!)

He's not quite up to this challenge yet, but he has come a long way, as have I. He is very interested in raw, and very supportive, but he still has to figure some stuff out for himself, like the protein myth and stuff like that, which I hope to elaborate on sometime for the sake of being thorough!

We did a petite shop today. I needed cilantro ($1.69) for the salsa, some more tomatoes to re-stock after the salsa, and bananas (2.48 kg @ $4.31).

Oooo...the bananas are organic too! I'm very happy about this, they taste so much better than conventional, and as I say, I definitely prefer to buy organic.

No comments:

Post a Comment